The video and the discussion that followed lead the teens to a conversation about our spiritual lives and how our culture impacts it:
- what goals do people in our culture seek?
- what guides us when making difficult decisions?
- how much of our faith is involved in our decision making?
- do our choices reflect an embracing Jesus in our daily lives, or sidelining Him?
- Daily reading of Sacred Scripture (remember Monsignor’s challenge to begin with the Gospel of Mark this Year, and read a paragraph a day!).
- Practice a daily examination of conscience.
Do you as a disciple agree or disagree with Fr. Robert Barron in his answer to the question:
“Who is Jesus?”
Are you with Jesus?
A La Carte Nights are a series of seven independent evenings designed to guide high school teens in the application of their faith in every day life. The combine thought-provoking discussion about today’s teen culture in light of the teachings of the Church.