Our Lady of the Annunciation Youth and Young Adult Ministry is here to serve young people from their middle-school through college years.
We aim to help youth come grow in their faith through:
We hope by doing so, we will help our Youth grow in their Faith, in their community life, their love for God, and for their Brothers and Sisters. This is why we are here. If there is anything we can do to serve you better, please ask us!
It’s a crazy world out there, and we want to ensure our Youth have the tools necessary to navigate the waters of secular society with their faith intact. I hope you will consider how you can help us, so we can offer our youth of Annunciation the very best!
God bless you!
Sister Lisa Marie Doty, FdCC – Director
Sister Betty Rivero – Assistant
- Providing opportunities for on-going formation of the person, recognizing their spiritual, social, intellectual and physical needs of development;
- Organizing times of Prayer and Community;
- Encouraging a deeper Sacramental Life;
- Coordinating Service projects around the Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy;
- Letting youth encounter the Word of God and the teachings of the Holy Catholic Church.
Welcome! The goal of this site is to keep our visitors informed with the activities and events of the Office of Youth & Young Adult Ministry at Our Lady of the Annunciation Catholic Parish.